Under the general leadership of the University at Buffalo’s Assistant Vice President for https://www.buffalo.edu/advancement.htmlAdvancement Services, the Constituent Records Assistant is responsible for researching, entering, and maintaining constituent records within a comprehensive information system for various types of constituent records such as alumni, donors, corporations, foundations, etc. The Assistant actively assists with efforts to drive data integrity to ensure University Advancement staff have the highest quality data available to achieve their communication, engagement, outreach and fundraising objectives.
Highlighted duties include:
* Review and process updates to constituent records according to data quality and integrity standards in response to information received through returned mail, e-mails, the call center, online alumni directory, web update forms, and other sources.
* Create new entities as needed.
* Research and maintain biographical information such as student actives, volunteer activities, interests, etc.
* Contribute suggestions that enhance biographical data integrity and increase automation and efficiency.
* Obtain and maintain constituent employment information by utilizing services such as LinkedIn and relevant company websites;
* Utilize HUB, the university’s student database, to verify or add information to alumni records, research/find missing alumni, as well as verify existing degree information or research degree discrepancies.
Outstanding Benefits PackageWorking at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our http://www.buffalo.edu/administrative-services/for-faculty-staff/benefits/research-foundation/regular-employees.htmlbenefit packages.
About The University at Buffalo The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the http://buffalo.edu/University at Buffalo.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the Research Foundation will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability status.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.