Your future begins here – great benefits, great people. Join us today! The University at Buffalo Foundation (UBF) is searching for a Programmer Analyst to join our team.
The Programmer Analyst will provide support to a broad range of databases in both Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle relational database environments. In addition, the incumbent will maintain, document, test, and oversee daily data feeds from UBF’s business system, AccuFund, to various University at Buffalo (UB) systems.
- SIRI (Strategic Information Reporting Initiative), UB’s master reporting system,
- Concur, UB’s travel and expense reimbursement system,
- ShopBlue (Jaegger), UB’s fully integrated eProcurement system,
- Advance, UB’s fundraising tracking system,
- UB Marketplace, an e-commerce service offered by UB, and
- RVI (Real Vision Software) is an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solution that digitizes documents.
The Programmer Analyst will be responsible for problem resolution, report review and testing associated with all the above systems.
The Programmer Analyst will also be responsible for learning the basics of UBF’s current office business system, AccuFund, and providing limited technical and functional support in the following areas: Cash Receipts, Cash Disbursements, Payroll/Benefits, and Financial Services.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor and maintain various data feeds while ensuring data exchange of UBF data is completed in a timely and accurate manner to University-wide business information systems
- Maintain and enhance data structure to accommodate data from AccuFund to be loaded into SIRI for reporting purposes
- Perform application and data analysis when needed; write and maintain scripts to move information from the AccuFund application
- Collaborate with UB Business Reporting and Systems department to ensure seamless transfer of data to SIRI
- Provide support and troubleshoot issues with the University relating to the Concur and Jaegger applications
- Transfer employee data to the University Human Resources systems
- Support users by providing data for reporting and processes
- Develop and maintain documentation for all reports, procedures, processes, and interfaces
- Investigate and recommend technology solutions as different needs are identified; maintain familiarity with new technology standards to ensure the future growth and development of the services provided
The University at Buffalo Foundation (UBF) plays a vital role in helping UB establish, enhance, and expand its reputation as a leading public research university. As a private, independent organization, UBF assists in the acquisition of strategic assets, investing and providing resources, and providing a variety of services for the UB community.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.