The Financial Aid Office is seeking a self-motivated individual to fill the Office Assistant 2 position, who will assist the Senior Associate Director of the Customer Service-Operations unit.
Key accountability and responsibilities:
* Supervision and oversight of activities for classified and student staff
* Data entry, verification and reporting
* Documentation preparation, proofreading and correcting correspondence
* Create graphs, charts or tables
* Perform various clerical duties: scanning, copying, filing, phones, emailing, calendar management and scheduling support
* Perform difficult and complex clerical processing and records maintenance activities
Outstanding Benefits PackageWorking at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages.
About UBThe University at Buffalo is a flagship institution in the State University of New York system, UB is the largest and most comprehensive campus in the 64-campus SUNY system. It is a member of the Association of American Universities. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.