What You'll Do
The Senior Facilities Planner oversees the Planning Unit and directly supervises Facilities Planners. The Planning group ensures that work is planned and deployed such that reasonable service levels are attained, that work is properly prioritized and that resources are deployed in the most effective way possible in accordance with division policies, procedures and safety protocols. The Planner is a key contributor to CMMS systems development, reporting and enhancements. The planner also adjusts CMMS systems to reflect current and continuously evolving plans while ensuring upstream and downstream systems (e.g. BIM 360, Maximo) reflect up to date changes and improvements.
What We're Looking For
- Knowledge and experience typically acquired through the completion of
Bachelor's degree in a facility management, engineering, or technical field, or demonstrated equivalent combination of education and experience. Over 5 years of experience in industrial facilities maintenance will be considered demonstrated equivalent experience with no degree.
- Minimum 3 to 5 year’s maintenance experience in schedule/planning activities
- Strong organizational, prioritization, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and present information to trades workers, management, client and external parties.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions
- Preferably an individual that was or is a licensed tradesperson
- Ability to create sophisticated presentations
- Ability to persuasively create and present planning / scheduling metrics and corresponding accountabilities to management staff.
- Ability to work with limited supervision in a fast-paced industrial, large commercial or logistics environment
Special Work Schedule Requirements:
This job involves responsibilities that are performed in a hybrid working environment.
Must work onsite for minimum 3 days per week.
An employee in this position must complete all appropriate background checks at the time of hire, promotion, or transfer.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minority/females/veterans/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity.