Part-Time Exercise Monitor
Salary: $13.65 Hourly
Job Type: Part-Time
Job Number: FY2300084
Location: Main Campus - Baytown, TX
Division: Provost/Academic & Student Affairs
The Exercise Monitor will protect the safety and well-being of each patron using the Lee College Wellness Center. This position will work directly with participants by providing courteous, friendly, and professional assistance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure the safety of patrons using the Lee College Wellness Center.
- Enter data into our current software.
- Provide exercise orientations on how to properly use the fitness equipment.
- Apply all rules and regulations consistently.
- Coordinate emergency procedures or provide CPR in emergency situations.
- Maintain positive relations and rapport with patrons.
- Perform general maintenance/custodial functions as requested.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform other duties assigned.
Minimum Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must hold a current CPR Certification for the Professional Rescuer
- Must be available to work early mornings, evenings, and weekends as needed
To apply, please visit https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/lee/jobs/3627201/part-time-exercise-monitor