Research/Technical/Laboratory Agriculture/Animal Care
The College of Veterinary Medicine seeks a Veterinary Technician to aid in the care and treatments, diagnostics, and procedures of patients in the Orthopedic service of the Bailey Small Animal Teaching Hospital.
Learn more about VET MED and take a campus tour here: https://www.auburnvetmed.com/https://www.auburnvetmed.com/
Why should YOU work for VET MED? * Excellent full-time benefits that start on Day 1!
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance options for you and your family.
* Generous state retirement program with eligibility to receive monthly payments after 10 years of service.
* How about these numbers? 4 weeks of vacation, 96 hours of sick leave, 6 weeks of paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child, and 9 official paid holidays. * Overnight and weekend shift differentials = more $$$ in your pocket.
* Veterinary care and food discounts for your pets.
* Uniform and continuing education allowances.
* Tuition assistance for you and your dependents after a year of service.
* Opportunities for advancement.
Need we say more? Probably not - but just in case:
About Auburn: At Auburn, our work changes lives. Ranked by U.S. News and World Report as a premier public institution, Auburn University is dedicated to shaping the future of the people of Alabama, the nation, and the world through forward-thinking education, life-enhancing research, scholarship and selfless service. Auburn is nationally recognized for its commitment to academic excellence, community outreach, positive work environment, student engagement, and thriving community.
Why employees choose Auburn: Auburn University was named by Forbes Magazine as one of the state of Alabama’s best employers, with employees staying an average of ten years. Employees enjoy competitive benefits that include top-notch health insurance, generous retirement plans, tuition assistance for employees and dependents, flexible spending accounts and more!
Learn more about Auburn’s impact, generous employee benefits, and thriving community by visiting https://www.auburn.edu/administration/human_resources/employment/working-at-auburn.htmlaub.ie/
Our Commitment: Auburn University is committed to a diverse and inclusive campus environment. Visit http://www.auburn.edu/inclusion to learn more about our commitment to expanding equity and inclusion for all.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.