University of Idaho
Assistant Sales Lead, Starbucks
$12.45 per hour
Under direction of the VandalStore Starbuck's Lead, this position contributes to VandalStore success by providing excellent customer service to all customers. The incumbent provides customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintains a clean and comfortable store environment. The incumbent is responsible for modeling and acting as a positive representative of the University of Idaho, the VandalStore and Starbucks.
- Customer service experience in a retail or restaurant environment.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to build relationships.
- Ability to use a cash register and handle customer transactions.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Experience using a cash register.
- Previous barista experience.
Open Until Filled:
Applications will be reviewed on a regular basis until a sufficient pool of candidates has been identified.
Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.